inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: PA-PL21
- UVP (€): 229
Prodipe x3 mics set for PERCUSSION - Back Electret
Kit of three mics for congas, bongos, djembes, cajons, timbales, rototoms, tambourines, tablas, batas, goblet drums, bendirs, bodhrans, toms, snare drums, tambors, surdos, talking drums, udu, steel drums and many more.
- Prodipe has perfected an electret capsule that can take up to 140dB. At that level of performance the capsule will preserve the full harmonic envelope and warmth of your instrument.
- Clamp(s) and XLR adaptor are supplied for wired mic use (48V phantom power supply required).
- The mic can also convert to a UHF mic by connecting it to the PRODIPE UHF B210 SOLO or UHF B210 DUO systems (specially adapted for the Lanen 21 capsule impedance).
The strengths of PL21 Salmiéri Percussion mics
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specific to the instrument.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection).
- Microphone's range :
- Instrument microphones
- Battery microphones
- Kind of microphone : condenser
- Brand : Prodipe
- Delivered with : hard case
- Directivity : cardioid
- Impedance : output: 2.2 KΩ
- Sensitivity : -47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Cable length : approx. 1,5 m
- Pression max. SPL : 140dB
- Signal - noise : 68dB
- Frequency response : 50Hz-20KHz