inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: PG-ST83-SB
- UVP (€): 199,00
PRODIPE GUITARS ST83RA
The PRODIPE GUITARS ST83RA series follows the greatest tradition of SOLID BODY guitar manufacture.
The best craftsmen for an unmatched result:
- a good density basswood body,
- a neck in vintage varnished maple,
- a rosewood fingerboard for a warmer, less percussive sound.
We have also chosen to fit ALNICO V pickups, and a set of nickel-coated D'ADDARIO 9-42 strings for an exceptional result in this price range.
ALNICO V pickups are made with an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy, which offers several advantages :
- Lower magnetic field than a ceramic pickup, for optimum string vibration giving more sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups contain 6 separate magnets. This allows us to choose the perfect configuration for each string during manufacture, thus achieving better balance.
- The aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy is also ideal for a palette of warm, full, precise sounds.
- Finally, the pickup configuration of the ST83RA range comprises a double coil pickup and two single coils; the double pickup provides a high output level, ideal for heavy saturations and without parasite sound.
- Brand : Prodipe Guitars
- Series : ST
- Model : ST83RA
- Body : basswood
- Neck : maple traditional varnish radius 9.5 inch
- Nut and saddle : ABS fitted
- Pickguard : three-ply ivory
- Pickups : ALNICO V, 1 double and 2 single coils
- Fingerboard : artificial rosewood
- Finition : traditional varnish
- Tuning machine : die-cast chrome
- Strings : D'ADDARIO EXL-120 - Tension 9-42
- Electronic : 5-way switch, 1 volume and 2 tone
- Bridge : standard vintage, six saddles