inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: PG-TC80-SB
- UVP (€): 269
PRODIPE GUITARS TC80MA
The PRODIPE GUITARS TC80MA series follows the greatest tradition of SOLID BODY guitar manufacture.
The best craftsmen for an unmatched result:
- a good density basswood body,
- a neck in vintage varnished maple,
- a maple fingerboard for more brilliance and edge.
We have also chosen to fit ALNICO V pickups, and a set of nickel-coated D'ADDARIO 9-42 strings for an exceptional result in this price range.
ALNICO V pickups are made with an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy, which offers several advantages:
- Lower magnetic field than a ceramic pickup, for optimum string vibration giving more sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups contain 6 separate magnets. This allows us to choose the perfect configuration for each string during manufacture, thus achieving better balance.
- The aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy is also ideal for a palette of warm, full, precise sounds.
- Finally, the TC80MA/RA range has a pickup configuration consisting of two single coils, in the perfect tradition for faultless versatility.
- Brand : Prodipe Guitars
- Series : TC
- Model : TC80MA
- Body : basswood
- Neck : maple traditional varnish - radius 9.5 inch
- Nut and saddle : ABS fitted
- Pickguard : three-ply black
- Pickups : ALNICO V, two single coils
- Fingerboard : maple
- Finition : traditional varnish
- Tuning machine : die-cast chrome
- Strings : D'ADDARIO EXL-120 - Tension 9-42
- Electronic : 3-way switch, 1 volume and 1 tone more
- Bridge : standard vintage, three saddles
- Nut: 42mm
- Scale length: 648mm