inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: PG-ST80-SB-LH
- UVP (€): 279
PRODIPE GUITARS ST80 LH MA SUNB
The PRODIPE GUITARS ST80MA series follows the greatest tradition of SOLID BODY guitar manufacture.
The best craftsmen for an unmatched result:
- a good density basswood body,
- a neck in vintage varnished maple,
- a maple fingerboard for more brilliance and edge.
We have also chosen to fit ALNICO V pickups, and a set of nickel-coated D'ADDARIO 9-42 strings for an exceptional result in this price range.
ALNICO V pickups are made with an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy, which offers several advantages :
- Lower magnetic field than a ceramic pickup, for optimum string vibration giving more sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups contain 6 separate magnets. This allows us to choose the perfect configuration for each string during manufacture, thus achieving better balance.
- The aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy is also ideal for a palette of warm, full, precise sounds.
Finally, the ST80MA/RA range has a pickup configuration consisting of three single coils, in the perfect tradition for faultless versatility.
- Brand : Prodipe Guitars
- Series : ST
- Model : ST80 LH MA SUNB
- Body : basswood
- Neck : maple traditional varnish radius 9.5 inch
- Nut and saddle : ABS fitted
- Pickguard : three-ply ivory
- Pickups : ALNICO V, three single coils
- Fingerboard : maple
- Finition : traditional varnish
- Tuning machine : die-cast chrome
- Strings : D'ADDARIO EXL-120 - tension 9-42
- Electronic : 5-way switch, 1 volume and 2 tone
- Bridge : standard vintage, six saddles
- Nut: 42mm
- Scale length: 648mm