|bis 1||499,00 € *|
|ab 2||474,05 € *|
|ab 3||449,10 € *|
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: PA-NAT-06-BK
- UVP (€): 499,- €
Amp Natural 6
AMPLIFY ALL YOUR INSTRUMENTS. EXCEPTIONAL SOUND AND ACCURACY FOR YOUR GUITAR, KEYBOARD, ELECTRONIC DRUM KIT, RHYTHM BOX AND MIC.
The active electro acoustic Natural 6 amp is the result of a lasting team effort - Prodipe working alongside Ludovic Lanen to understand and achieve the type of sound, colourand character that an acoustic instrument should have when played through an amp.
The Natural 6 has been designed for guitarists and players of acoustic instruments. It's easy to move around and gives a sound which is incredibly faithful to the original.
Imagine a guitar that sounds the same whether you have your amp on or off. The Natural Series can also cope with keyboards and electronic drum kits because of its 50Hz to 20kHz bandwidth. How can the 5 and 6 manage this tour de force? It's simple - 90 or 140 Watts of pure RMS bi-amplified sound passing through a 1 inch neodymium dome tweeter and a 5 or 6 inchfibreglass woofer.
You also get a full set of connections (balanced inputs/outputs, 3-band EQ, phantom power supply, reverb, DSP [8 presets on the Natural 6], anti-feedback and ground lift) for your guitar, acoustic instruments, dynamic mics, condenser mics (48V) and stereo in/out devices.
Its robust design, rectangular shape, heavy duty handle and pole socket for stand mounting make it an extremely versatile, professional tool.
With the amp Natural6, you can connect and play almost anything:
- Electro-acoustic or electro-classic guitars
- Dynamic, condenser, instrument and studio mics
- External devices: PC, keyboard, synthesiser, rhythm box, electronic drums, telephone, etc.
- You can also connect your Natural amp to another amp, or use it to record onto a sound card or a portable device
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 285 x 390 x 320
- Weight (per unit:) 13Kg
- Fuse rating:
- 100V - 120V (3.15A)
- 220V - 240V (1A)
- Shape: Rectangular with pole socket for stand mounting
- Woofer: 6½" (165mm) - Fibreglass membrane
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) - Neodymium Dome
- Frequency range: 50Hz -20KHz
- HF Power RMS (peak): 40W (60W)
- LF Power RMS (peak): 100W (180W)
- Signal to Noise ratio: 92dB
- SPL level (max): 114dB
- Cut-off Frequency: 2.6KHz
- Subsonic Filter: 45Hz
- 2 XLR/Jack
- 1 Jack
- 1 stereo RCA
- 1 Jack
- 1 stereo headphone set
- 1 RCA stereo
- Input/output impedance:
- 1.5MΩ (XLR balanced)
- 1MΩ (Jack unbalanced)
- 22Ω (RCA)
- EQ boost/cut range: +/- 15dB
- High frequency: 12KHz
- Mid frequency: 2.5KHz
- Low frequency: 80Hz
- DSP effects: Reverb 8 positions
- Anti feedback: Yes
- Ground lift: Yes